§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following provides information about the collection of personal data when you use our website simonemenne.de. Personal data is defined as all data that is personally related to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user profile.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Alte Feuerwache 13
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data provided in this context after storage if no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website, your browser transmits certain data to our web server for technical reasons. This applies to the following data (so-called server log files):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request is received
- Browser type, language and version of the browser software
- Operating system and interface
For technical reasons, it is absolutely necessary to collect the IP address in order to show you our website. The collection of additional data is required to ensure the stability and security of our website. The storage of IP addresses in log files is required to detect and ward off possible attacks.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the GDPR Article 6 sentence 1 letter f.
Our legitimate interest is based on the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting data for displaying the website, this takes place when the respective session is completed. In the case of storing the data in log files, this takes place within a maximum of seven days.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the organisation that sends the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These specifically include the session cookies that store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or block all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us concerning the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification or erasure (Articles 16 & 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR),
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data (Article 77 GDPR).
You can do this, for example, with the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Unabhängiges Zentrum für Datenschutz
Website with further contact details: https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de
Revised: September 2018